We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected and expanding organisation based in Horsham who are seeking a qualified Project Accountant.
If you are looking to move into a progressive and forward thinking business, with long term progression opportunities, then look no further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Give support to Project Managers, establishing robust cost control and reporting
- Analyse project profitability, whilst developing and maintaining accounting procedures to ensure integrity of costs, forecasts and budgets
- Ensure budgetary control over the projects by reporting variances
Key experience and qualifications required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in a project accounting role
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong IT skills are a must
Please quote 42231 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.