Business partnering with the operational teams the key tasks of the Project Accountant include:
- Co-ordination and production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Providing the business managers with explanations for the financial performance, identifying potential opportunities and risks.
- Preparing monthly financial forecasts and annual budgets.
- Business partnering with non-finance on all financial aspects from tender to manufacture and delivery.
- Carrying out contract reviews.
- Attending senior management meetings to advise on financial aspects of projects.
The company offer great career progression opportunities together with an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and free car parking.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job