Project Accountant - Systems
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a highly progressive and growing public sector client based in Flint. They are looking to identify a project accountant to join their organisation to look at finance system on an interim basis
This new role will ensure that the finance system operates in a controlled and efficient manner that meets all current and future business requirements. Working alongside both the finance and IT function, the role will lead on process improvements and system improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skill, working equally well as part of a team or alone with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver messages clearly and concisely in line with the recipient’s viewpoint, be that technical, managerial or strategic
- Proven experience in a consultancy role
- Ability to manage expectations and control change in an IT projects environment.
- Project Accounting
- Public Sector
- System Implementations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"