Our exclusive client is a highly successful group which operates on an international stage. With a phenomenal track record of growth, both organically and through acquisition, they now seek to recruit a qualified accountant to take on the role of Project Accountant for one of their leading divisions.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Business partnering with both operational, commercial and divisional finance functions throughout the organisation
- Developing business models to support and drive commercial activities
- Ensuring newly acquired businesses and integrated smoothly into the group
- Managing business critical financial projects from start through to completion
- Supporting in divisional budgeting and forecasting activities
- Deputising in the absence of divisional management as and when required by the business
- Developing of continuous improvement methodologies
This commercial and operationally focused role will suit a high calibre qualified accountant seeking a role that will offer huge variety outside from the usual month end activities. This exciting role will also offer the skills and experience needed for further progression towards Finance Director within the group.
In return the successful candidate will be offered an array of employee benefits including contributory pension scheme, car allowance and other benefits equal to an organisation of this stature.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job