Project Accountant Exciting PLC!
Project Accountant required for a leading multinational service PLC based in Telford. This is a good opportunity for a newly-qualified (ACCA/ACMA) accountant to step into a management and project accounting role with a highly commercial output.
As the Project Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Forecasting, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring adherence to internal accounting policies and GAAP
- Production and interpretation of a detailed monthly reporting pack
- Understanding business risk factors with a view to identifying potential risks and issues which affect business performance
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making
- Close liaison with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying confidence to support and challenge
- Understanding a complex client contract and its financial implications on the business
You will be ACCA/ACMA newly-qualified, though finalists with significant relevant experience will also be considered. Ideally you will come from a background in month end management accounting / project accounting for a larger business.
Ambitious people required for this one - lots of progression is on offer, so we're not looking for plodders!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job