Our client is one of the most well established and highly regarded Financial Services organisations in Liverpool and are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Accountant to join their team on a 6-month initial contract. The ideal candidate will be an CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with strong process implementation experience looking for a new challenge. Working closely with Senior Management, the role will involve understanding and improving finance processes, identifying key changes and producing financial reports.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing various cost centres, cost allocations and invoice approval systems
- Budget preparation
- Creating in depth financial reports on P&L, assets, growth and investments
- Identifying issues through analysis
- Cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Maintain in depth spreadsheets and analysis of daily transactions
- Liaise with non-finance departments
Ideally you will have/be:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Financial Services sector experience (prefereable)
- Strong project experience and system/processes implementation
- Strong analysis experience
- Business partner experience and ability to liaise with non finance teams
- Immediately available/available at short notice to start
If you have all of the above requirements for the Project Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of qualified and non-qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'