Project/ Account Manager - Clinical Software - Midlands Based - Covering UK customers - Salary: £30k - £40k depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project/ Account Manager to join an innovative and highly successful healthcare software provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for current and prospective customers and the implementation, upgrade and ongoing customer relationship for users of the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
As a Project / Account Manager, you will drive forward the delivery of software, and be the first point of contact for project stakeholders and customers. You will work with a variety of technical and non-technical teams ensuring that software projects are delivered quickly and professionally.
You must be willing to travel across the UK, be confident in managing multiple projects concurrently to a high standard, and have excellent time management and communication skills.
As Project / Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining / developing current UK based customer accounts via regular on site visits
- Producing, maintaining and following up customer documentation e.g. contracts, quotations
- End to end project management, including producing and maintaining project documents
- Managing customer expectations and making key decisions where necessary
- Attending customer sites and trade shows to meet contacts and demonstrate the software
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience as a Project or Account Manager
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
Please send a CV if you would like further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'