Exciting opportunity for an experienced Progress ERP Software Developer to be based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Due to continual business growth, my client is looking to recruit enthusiastic Customer Focused Software Developers who are keen to join our small development team.
To be successful, you will have and be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• Proven experience of and ability to program using Progress 4GL tools and environment
• Experience and a good understanding of Databases
• A minimum of Grade B Maths GCSE level or equivalent
• Have a cheerful, hardworking and flexible approach to your work
• Working at all times to exceed Targets
• Some travel will be required to work at customer sites
• Be able to work both as part of a Team, and have the initiative to work alone as the situation demands
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent PC skills and understanding of PC networks
• Confidence with using Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft family products
• Customer Service Skills
Experience within the following areas would be an advantage:
• Linux or any other Unix-based operating system
• Web development languages
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Progress 4GL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job