• Interpret buy results to ensure the chosen content will perform
• Liaise with the Director of Content Management to confirm rights and availability.
• Adding to the Content order to meet the client’s specific needs & create interesting and appealing schedules.
• Source initial schedules, as well as delivery and media specification details.
• Liaise with LA fulfilment to make sure client delivery dates are met.
• Liaising with clients to ensure any delivery/content questions/queries are resolved.
• Writing scripts. Organising translations for scripts & metadata, & organising VO recordings (In House & externally).
• Distribution of screener titles specific to the clients’ needs on a monthly basis.
• Distribution of Metadata and artwork to clients.
• Updating make list to provide the On Air team with information.
• Liaise with the VP and Senior Account Manager, keeping them informed on the progress of orders
• Performing any ad hoc tasks pertinent to the function as dictated by the needs of the business.
• Experience in programme scheduling
• Working knowledge of IBMS
• Copywriting skills
• Competency in use of Microsoft Office
• Strong organisation skills
• Attention to detail
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job