We are a software development company based in London. We are looking for a programmer who will work in our small team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the projects he or she works on. This will involve:
- Liaising with the client
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Computer Science Degree
These are critical to the role and are tested as part of the process.
- You must demonstrate the ability to take a complex brief and produce a design that is as simple as possible.
- You must demonstrate an understanding of how commercial organisations work. You will be asked to show how you think a customer will use a system and what issues they might encounter.
Programming Skills (with a minimum of 2 years’ experience)
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- Telerik MVC Tools
- UI design
- JS frameworks: underscore.js, backbone.js, handlebar.js
You will be asked to develop a small application to prove that you can:
- Design code to be as simple as possible
- Write code that is efficient and readable
- Azure (setting up, installing and managing)
- Windows Server (installing relevant software and client applications)
- Deliver complete application packages to clients
As you will be working closely with our clients you will need to have good spoken and written English.
- Starting, self-managing and delivering solutions in a commercial environment
- Project management
Specific Business Experience
You must have experience of the following:
- Line-of-business systems (including quoting, jobs, delivery notes, invoices, purchase orders, stock control, opportunity management, document management)
- High-volume usage websites
- Connectivity to secure third-party systems
Posted: 27th February 2018
Closing date: 28th March 2018