Programme Support Officer,
United Kingdom | GB09612
Are you super organised and an excellent planner? Yes! Well this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Kuehne+Nagel Drinks Logistics (KNDL) is the business unit dedicated to the supply, storage and distribution of drinks to both on trade customers (pubs and clubs) and off trade customers (supermarkets, wholesales). The Programme Support Officer will be supporting a large scale programme of works within this business unit to implement changes to IT systems, distribution network infrastructure and changes to ways of working. The job holder will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating all aspects of the programme with particular emphasis on configuration management.
- Provide project support to the Programme Manager and ad hoc support to project work stream leaders, to enable them to focus on delivery of project workload
- Responsible for tracking and analysing information on the progress of the programme and projects, with the use of Powerpoint, Access, Word, Excel, MS Project and other IT packages.
- Align work to CTI project management methodology including coordinating the production of reports and presentations for the PMO as required.
- Assist the Programme Manager with all aspects of administration such as completion of meeting minutes, filing, booking rooms or travel. Maintaining risk and issue logs, configuration management etc.
- Prepare project plans taking the outputs of meetings and drafting PBS, WBS, OBS etc. which all feed into design of the network structure.
- Update schedules, project trackers and milestones enabling PMP plans to be kept up to date and highlight to the programme manager any problems that may require intervention.
- Prepare and attend workshops / meetings in presence of Programme Manager to capture actions, leaving PM bandwidth to facilitate and lead the meetings.
- Provide a central repository for project tools and expertise and guidance on how to use, as required by the programme/project team. e.g. NDA's, planning templates, up to date versions etc.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience of working in a project environment with a good understanding of basic warehouse and transport operations.
- Previous use of Microsoft Office products to a high standard, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Visio.
- Evidence of recording meeting discussions, actions and decisions with attention to detail.
- Ability to organise, plan and analyse large amounts of data whilst working to key milestones.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management methodology such as creation of project plans, management of risk issue logs, configuration management and support of quality and assurance.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently with little direction.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Part of the global KM business with great opportunities for development and good benefits.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'