Programme Support Officer/PMO based in Nottingham on a 3 Month Contract
My client is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to consumers and businesses around the world. They help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Support Officer to work on a large Agile transformation programme. You will work closely with the programme manager, supporting them in all aspects of successfully running the programme.
- Provide support in Programme governance meetings: scheduling, recording decisions and actions.
- Establish and maintain programme controls in line with standards, keeping the programme manager aware of the programme status. Supporting the Programme Manager in preparation of programme reporting and MI.
- Ensure all programme resources are aware of finance processes. Monitor and track programme spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets and the development of the business case.
- Create and Maintain Programme level RAIDD. Monitor and track progress against RAIDD and flag any concerns. Manage potential risk areas, working with risk managers and escalating as appropriate
- Update and maintain Programme Plan. Analyse dependencies between projects and advises the Programme and Projects Manager with recommendations for action or review as appropriate. Proactively monitor external dependencies giving early visibility of any slippage.
- Facilitate / administer the change control process, including supporting impact assessments and ensuring any documentation is updated appropriately as a result of change.
- Assist in providing a consolidated program resource plan and support forecasting and providing what-if analysis as required.
- Maintain the programme repository, ensuring programme documentation is stored inline with config standards.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- Experience of working on a programme either in a PMO role, support role or as a Project Manager
- Experience in agile, including SAFe principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong influencing, negotiating, facilitating and interpersonal skills dealing both internally and externally in order to facilitate delivery of cost effective, practical solutions which meet the needs of the business.
- This will involve frequently changing fixed mindsets and motivating people to change working attitudes and behaviours to new ways of working.
- Evidence of effective analysis and assimilating information
- Evidence of problem solving skills and adaptability
- Experience to assess, design and implement processes as required
- PRINCE 2, PMO, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Programme Management
- Software: PMO software, Office 365, Jira Software, Service Desk, Confluence
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- PMO and Programme Support and agile and raid