Title: Programme/ Senior Project Manager
Location: Plymouth/ Bodmin
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent
Astra Recruitment are working with one of our clients to recruit a Programme/ Senior Project Manager to join their growing team.
Your job duties would include:
- Build and maintain appropriate working relationships with stakeholders
- Develop a knowledge of all projects in the portfolio
- Formulate appropriate delivery strategies
- Ensure regular plans and documents are reviewed and updated in a timely manner.
- To communicate with in house, and third party representatives
- Develop and maintain portfolio roadmap
Yours skills and experience will include:
- A proven track record of successful programme/ project implementation preferably in a software environment
- Experience using large public sector frameworks
- Excellent client facing skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Experience of whole project life cycle
- Knowledge of MS project, Agile working and development and Prince 2
Please click apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Disclaimer: Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks by one of our consultants to be pre-screened before being submitted to the client.
Astra Recruitment Solutions Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'