Programme Office Manager
PIB Group is a rapidly growing insurance intermediary group. Having launched in 2015, the group has completed a dozen acquisitions and grown to 800 employees across 25 locations across the UK and Guernsey. The group intends to continue its rapid growth for the next few years. The group is progressing rapidly with its integration programme which includes the delivery of a centralised IT infrastructure.
PIB Group require a Programme Office Manager to lead the monitoring and reporting across a wide number of projects. The role will be based in Gloucester with the Group Operations Director and the core of the group's change team.
PIB has many projects happening concurrently which include IT, business change, property, etc. The change team includes project managers and business analysts who have primary responsibility for day to day management of projects. The objective of this new role is to work with the Group Operations Director to give high visibility to the status of all of the projects and deliver high quality reporting which:
- Informs relevant business units of the detailed status of core projects and helps to identify issues, delays, allowing the change team to react accordingly
- Informs the group leadership in overview of the status across all projects so that there is clear visibility of the delivery of the overall change programme
- Aides the Group Operations Director and project teams in discussions with 3rd party suppliers to review project status and focus on key deliverables and project issues.
- Tracks and reports financial status of projects against project budgets
- Keep track of projects and maintain appropriate recording of status and issues
- Work with the Group Operations Director to deliver high quality reporting at detailed and summary level
- Track budgets on key projects and actual costs incurred against those budgets, working with the finance team
- Track resource levels on key projects and work with the Group Operations Director to identify and resolve issues
Key skills and experience
- PMO Management experience within the Financial Services industry
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position
- Ideally to have helped set up and manage a PMO previously
- Strong project / programme management skills and experience
- Strong resource management and planning experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to use appropriate systems to manage and report programme status
- Strong personality with ability to pursue updates from busy project teams and from 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to interact and work with people at all levels including directly with senior executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job