Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our FMCG clients in Glasgow who are looking for a Programme Manager for their Digital Transformation Programme. This role is being offered on an initial 12 months fixed term contract with the possibility to extend. This role will be remote working, however there will be a requirement to attend the Glasgow office on a business needs basis.
Our client has commenced a multi—year, multi-million-pound programme of work to deliver our global luxury CRM strategy and associated capabilities and experiences and require a strong and experienced Programme Manager to support the programme, delivering multiple projects and managing stakeholders across technology, consumer experience, data and employee enablement capabilities. Reporting to The Global Head of Direct to Consumer, the role will be required to shape and manage the programme, with responsibility of ensuring successful delivery of multiple projects to the agreed vision, mission and objectives of the programme, in a timely and effective manner, within the set budgets, and with strong engagement from our teams across the globe.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Project Control
- Project Management
- Programming and Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable project / programme management experience delivering multi-workstream Digital / CRM projects achieving stated business outcomes
- Formal certifications in relevant project and / or programme management disciplines
- Extensive experience in multiple project / programme delivery models, including PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum / Agile
- Extensive experience in change management / business transformation, from change design through to organisational embedding and transition to business-as-usual
- Proven experience of managing globally dispersed project teams to successfully deliver business outcomes
- Experience of dealing with Executive / C-suit level downwards
- Experience of working collaboratively with external delivery partners in a strategic relationship
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.
- Digital Transformation
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'