My Client is a distributor of products and services to manufacturers of electronic equipment. They support many industries including automotive, medical and security, but the bulk of their activity is with the defence and harsh environment sectors. They are one of the largest distributors of its type now, with over hundreds of employees worldwide and estimated sales heading to £100million turnover.
They are at the forefront of quality and service-driven product distribution, setting the standards now and anticipating future trends to ensure services are aligned to their customers’ business.
They serve the world’s leading manufacturing companies with global product sourcing and traceability, electronic product design, logistics & supply-chain management as well as in-house anti counterfeit testing and product obsolescence management
The role will be to manage and coordinate the key functions to deliver major multi million pound programmes/projects. The company have recently run various projects that need to be managed efficiently. For example, this particular project is building equipment for the military, so you would be responsible for the buying of products in a time efficient manner, liaising with suppliers, making sure products are delivered on time and dealing with stock control. This particular project will run for 4 - 5 years, however, there are many more in the pipeline
Working alongside the external account managers, the complex supply chain team, the customer service executives, and the operation leads to ensure that the Programme is delivered to the customer on time and right first time.
Engaging with the head of the supply chain solutions to add value to the customer proposition and then deliver the Programme against the agreed scope. To manage the end-to-end Programme, whilst liaising with all key stakeholders to ensure we meet our commitments to ensure maximum profitability.
- To be measured on delivering the programme on time, within the total cost boundaries and the scope of proposal.
- To think differently to deliver efficient solutions. They are looking for someone who can see the bigger picture, and who will bring in their own ideas and processes, so that the programme/project runs on time and efficiently,
- To push the boundaries and innovate
- Manage inventory levels.
- Build dashboards alongside the business systems team.
- Build upon existing industry relationships to develop thebusiness.
- Arrange and attend business meetings independently.
- Develop a clearly defined strategy for business growth with a set of key accounts and development list.
- Project Management or subcontract experience.
- Contract management (terms, flow down etc).
- Bid or proposal writing.
- Stock and financial control
- B2B experience in role developing new business.
- Strong team ethic vital as part of small team.
- Ability to interpret contractual information and data.
- Driven by programme milestones and incentives.
- Risk management skill and an ability to deal with conflict.
- Be able to build relationships and influence people at all levels from junior buyers to directors and leaders within industry/companies.
Basic Salary of £45,000 plus £5,000 bonus on programme delivery.
Please send your CV for consideration, however, despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. With this in mind, please DO NOT call into the office for a status update.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'