UP TO £70,000 + BONUS
Global E-commerce marketplace is looking for a programme manager to join their growing team. This person will have the opportunity to run global initiatives, and have a significant impact on driving sales forward for the business. If you have experience as a programme manager and want to take your talents global - apply now!
The company is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. Their strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company.
SMBs are a key part of the business and this role is key in supporting and driving global and local business initiatives to drive forward improvements for SMBs that enable them to grow their businesses on the platform. In this cross-functional, analytical role you will be targeted with growing organic sellers GMV, sales growth and survival rates plus driving our onboarding to first sale figures and organic seller number and onboarding funnel metrics.
Specifically, the Programme Manager will:
- Champion the SMB seller across the organisation always thinking of the bigger picture
- Support and E2E project manage the development and delivery of workstreams to onboard and scale SMBs on the site, from concept and initiation to release and go to market
- Use data to identify opportunities to evolve the platform and offer for SMBs and navigate change across an enterprise organisation
- Lead relationship with inventory planning team to drive and deliver analytic requirements underpinning all workstreams and measurement
- Drive processes, tools & product enhancements to activate and/or optimise trade propositions & seller levers for smaller businesses
- Balance trade-offs between business needs with technical constraints; gaining consensus across partners along the way
- Ensure clear status reporting is happening at all levels, whether at the sponsor level or day to day team members
- Passionately understand the customer, and drive a customer-first mindset across the business
- Present formally and informally with impact to senior audiences to drive understanding and buy-in
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Programme Manager will have the following skills experience:
Commercial strategy: experience in developing & delivering strategic plans to drive commercial objectives that ladder up towards the achievement of overall companywide business goals
Project management: ability to create & execute operational plans. Required to coordinate & deliver complex initiatives across different business functions & departments
Stakeholder engagement: Able to build and sustain relationships across all functions and levels in an organization, to ensure seamless integration and flawless execution of plans
Analytical orientation: A self-sufficient analytical thinker with the knack of sifting through detail and putting complex ideas into clear frameworks. Makes data-driven decisions and is action and results orientated.
Strong in SQL and Excel, able to data-mine, hypothesise, prove and come up with a solution.
Customer focus & advocacy: A real passion for customers & ability to link to day-to-day role.
The successful Programme Manager will receive a salary of up to £70,000 dependent on experience. As well as this there will be a bonus, as well as a fantastic work culture and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Noah Stuckey via the Apply link on this page.
- Online Marketing
- Customer Journey
- Campaign Management
- Online Payments
- Revenue Optimisation
- Commercial Analytics
- Senior Analyst
- Campaign Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'