£35,000 + Pension
An organised project specialist is required for this Programme Manager position where you will be co-ordinating a programme of change.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working Clinical Director to support the development of internal systems
- Acting as a champion for the implementation of new networking practices
- Working with Director to develop and deliver plans and performance requirement
- Launching new practices across seven offices covering 80,000 services users
- Building constructive relationships across both internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinating and organising events for the Group and meetings with other stakeholders
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'