You will be responsible for the management of a broad Skills for Life (SfL) & Family Learning curriculum areas to meet local needs in English, Maths and English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL) and contribute to local and national targets. To lead on the management and coordination of the SfL and FL curriculum in line with Council priorities, policies and performance frameworks.
- To manage the Skills for Life and Family Learning Programme Leaders and contribute to the development and management of a broad range of SfL & FL courses across the borough
- To manage the planning & delivery of the SfL and FL curriculum in compliance with local and national requirements
- To be responsible for the effective delivery and quality assurance of teaching and learning in line with the Common Inspection framework
- To lead on the recruitment, selection and support of suitably qualified SfL staff within the curriculum area
- To line-manage and support SFL and FL Programme leaders with monthly one to one meetings, annual appraisal and identification of training needs
- To support the management and delivery of staff development, either across the curriculum area or across the Service
- To contribute to the securing of resources and funding for the curriculum area’s provision
- To be responsible for complying with the policies and procedures and requirements of the services quality improvement strategies, including self-assessment; observation of teaching and learning; student recruitment; attendance, retention, achievement and success; and regular quality monitoring and reporting
The Programme Manager will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A Level 4 teaching qualification in the relevant curriculum area
- A range of recent successful teaching experience in SfL programme area
- ability to develop and manage a SfL curriculum programme that is responsive to and meets the needs of the Services objectives and priorities
- Experience of managing a team
- Evidence of ability to recruit, support and manage SfL and FL staff to perform to a high standard
- Understanding and knowledge of developments and policies pertinent to the service
- Understanding of the Common Inspection Framework and ability to contribute to quality improvement strategies
- Ability to develop and source learning resources that enable high standards of teaching
- Being able to work within agreed budgets and provide timely reports as required
- Ability to contribute to the securing of funding and additional resources for both the curriculum area and service
- motivation and commitment to achieving the best for all learners
- To continually improve and update own professional skills and performance
Click apply now below! Our number is .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'