My client in Bodmin requires a Programme Manager to join their busy team. For further information please contact the Reed Plymouth office and ask for Gary.
Knowledge and Skills
- A proven track record of successful programme/project on-time implementation preferably in a software environment
- Experience of large Public Sector Procurements and frameworks
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing large project teams
- Experience of managing resources over wide spread geographical areas
- Excellent client facing skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Agile working and development and Prince 2. Experience of working in an ISO compliant organisation is desirable
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
He/she should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.
Problems addressed involve the interpretation of cases and evaluation of requirements, requiring constant inter-action with colleagues from our Practices and across Departments. There is a requirement to look for solutions involving some originality, drawing both on current practices and acquired knowledge and skills, mostly in response to the demands of the customers.
Judgement and Decision
Accountable for ensuring that resolution meets both ITIL and Microtest criteria, in line with performance indicators, quality standards, statutory regulations, and to agreed time scales.
Internal contact is a key feature of the job involving the post holder in liaison and consultation with colleagues at all levels across the Company.
Externally, the post holder will have regular contact with staff often at Director/Board level within our customer organisations.
Responsible for maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of information dealt with or held.
Mainly office based but will sometimes be required to attend sites throughout England. The successful candidate will also be expected to attend periodic meetings with the NHS Digital in Leeds, NWIS in Cardiff and NSS in Edinburgh. There is a requirement to work to strict internally or externally imposed deadlines. This is a permanent full-time post, Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Employees may be required to undertake tasks that the management considers are within their capabilities, even though the task may be outside their normal duties.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'