Programme Manager required to join Nationally renowned organisation - Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Reading, Berkshire UK
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a highly respected Charity who have a colourful history of improving the lives of people across the United Kingdom. The organisation is experiencing a period of prolonged growth as a result of their exceptional reputation and are undertaking an exciting transformation process of their Service. To continue this vital work they are looking to appoint an experienced Programme Manager who has the capability to manage a wide scale Brand Programme which will refresh their presence across the UK.
Your new role
You will lead and shape the delivery of new solutions, defining appropriate budgets and milestones, ensuring that corresponding documentation and a high-standard of governance is in place. You will provide practical and pragmatic advice to both the board, PMO and to the project managers, covering regular financial reviews and setting clear accountability and responsibility for all aspects regarding the successful delivery of the programme. Our Brand Programme spans a wide range of activities and its complexity requires a high level of stakeholder management, an appreciation of different cultures plus relentless grip on individual projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Considerable experience in the practical application of programme/project methodologies
- Considerable experience of managing Brand Programmes and Brand Planning.
- Accredited in MSP and practitioner level Prince2, AMP, Agile, ITIL or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to absorb and evaluate complex information quickly and use this to construct and manage robust plans which deliver the required outcomes
- Able to forward plan strategically across a timeline horizon of a number of years and using strong attention to detail to manage day to day activity
- Able to develop and manage highly effective relationships and co-ordinate a range of partners and stakeholders both internally and externally, at the highest level including executive boards to successfully deliver objectives
- Able to influence, negotiate and persuade the action of others
- Commercial skills in managing suppliers and contracts
What you'll get in return
With a highly flexible working environment at your disposal and a wide range of training and mentoring opportunities available, the organisation is an excellent choice for those looking enhance their skills and experience. You'll also receive an industry-leading pension scheme, onsite restaurant and childcare vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'