Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK's most innovative IT services providers, delivering transformation through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
The Programme Manager will assume overall responsibility for the identification, planning and coordination of a set of related projects within a programme of business change, to manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies. He / she will maintain a strategic view over the set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change, by achieving a vision of the outcome of the programme. The vision, and the means of achieving it, may change as the programme progresses and will constitute part of the overall programme management role.
- Plans, designs, directs and coordinates activities to manage and implement interrelated projects from contract/proposal through initiation to implementation;
- Ensures that the programme is managed to realise business benefits in line with the agreed project delivery cost and quality and that programme management is informed by an awareness of current technical developments.
- Leads the programme team in determining requirements and designing the programme and performance metrics needed to translate requirements into operational benefits.
- Maintains the architectural coherence of the programme, managing interfaces and critical dependencies between projects.
- Determines, monitors and manages all programme economics, including programme costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, programme resources and programme risk.
- Establishes effective working relationships with the key project sponsors, suppliers and influencers.
- Owns and champions [at strategic and tactical level] subject matter leadership for the project's cluster across a number of stakeholder communities – e.g. direct project stakeholders but also other external parties as may be required.
- Ensures that the correct internal commercial and legal controls are in place for the programme and operating effectively.
- Leads by example the values implied by a transformational change. Provides clear leadership, direction, mentoring and guidance to his/her project teams across matrix and in some instances remote teams.
- Maintains a strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional programme performance and predictable, repeatable results
- Experience/competence of managing technical projects and programmes – infrastructure and/or software implementation
- Demonstrable experience of managing a mix of complex business applications and business process change projects with good public sector awareness.
- Has demonstrable experience of successfully implementing innovative solutions.
- Has gravitas and ability to rapidly generate trust and leadership of teams or staff and project sponsors at the most senior levels
- Solid commercial / financial skills
- Has training in a recognised project / programme methods e.g. MSP, Prince2, PMI
- Has experience and ability to assess and manage mitigation plans of risks, issues and dependencies as they arise.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, helping transform services that improve the way people and businesses interact. We will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Agilisys offers flexible working, and is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness.
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"