As the Programme Manager, you will work for a market-leader in the global Financial Services sector. You will have full responsibility and autonomy in the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of Regulatory driven projects that will affect the business as a whole in how it operates.
About The Role
To ensure regulation is met in a sustainable, efficient and client friendly way. Tracking and responding to new financial service industry regulatory changes impacting the business by:
- Running a horizon scanning workstream along with Legal & Compliance; providing interpretation for key signature programmes
- Impact assessing all regulations impacting the business to be able to identify accountable executive, delivery owner and ensure a readiness check is completion for transition into a delivery programme
- Provide assurance for regulatory change programmes and escalating regulatory obligation risks to key senior Forums, Boards and ExCos.
- Deliver key signature programmes as mandated and agreed with the business
Overall purpose of role
- Be responsibility for the delivery of one or more Regulatory Change Projects within the PCB
- Regulatory Management portfolio
- Work across the PCB Regulatory Management Change agenda.
- Directly manage budgets up to £1-2m
- Operating in accordance with the requirements of the Group Change Governance Framework and mandated Change Methods and Tools;
- Delivering in accordance with PCB Regulatory Management methodology
- Ensuring the Programmes/Project for which they are accountable are aligned to, and deliver against, the objectives and strategy;
- Planning and monitoring the Programme/project progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate;
- Ensuring project objectives are met within time, cost and quality constraints;
- Ensuring the delivery of the Programme/project to appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the overall Programme Plan;
- Quality Assurance and overall integrity of the Programme/Project
- Managing the internal and external dependencies and interfaces between the projects;
- Management of the risks and issues affecting programme/ projects delivery;
- Coaching and mentoring of team members on the projects to ensure delivery against targets and continuing professional and personal development;
- Provide objective feedback and input into formal Performance Development Reviews and Annual Reviews of all direct project reports, whether these are assigned from the Change Resource Pool, or from the business line or other functions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job