Job Title - Programme Manager
Location - Trowbridge
My client is a manufacturer of safety critical components within the automotive industry, part of a global group with locations throughout the world. They work with many of the large OEM's within the automotive industry throughout the world, and are looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join their operation based in Wiltshire.
The role will involve working on my client’s flagship products, managing the introduction of all defined programmes into the nominated manufacturing site within the business. To ensure the adherence to APQP and Automotive SPICE procedures where applicable.
The main duties will be:
* To manage and own the implementation of programmes using both the APQP process to ISO/TS 16949 (Gateway system) and Automotive SPICE (ISO/IEC 15504).
* To write and maintain the project plan
* To ensure that timing plans meet the needs of customers (internal and external) and the whole programme team. Work with key suppliers to integrate their timing into the overall timing schedule.
* To ensure that components are managed into volume production and handed over according to the APQP / Automotive SPICE process
* To manage and own the planning of customer prototypes.
* To regularly review progress of programmes against the agreed measures and ensure that all areas are completed and correct
* To provide leadership of allocated SDT's and development teams, to understand the overall resource requirements for delivering the programmes and ensure that teams are run effectively and efficiently
* To control programme budgets within agreed limits
* To manage and own customer B2B programme platforms where applicable
* Demonstrable experience with automotive engineering projects.
* Experience in managing the development of electro-mechanical systems.
* Experience in the development of automotive electronic systems, including hardware, mechanical and embedded software.
* Full understanding of APQP
* Detailed knowledge of programme management tools
- Automotive Parts
- Product Introduction
- Introducing New Products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job