Vitality, Programme Manager (Britains Healthiest Workplace), London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Programme Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
The main purpose of this Programme Manager role is to lead, drive and deliver all aspects of the BHW initiative and programme, supporting directly the Strategic Director. Providing intellectual and continual development of the programme, along with elements of delivery and event oversight, the role is critical to the effectiveness of the worldwide proposition.
The role holder is expected to often work on their own initiative, with limited supervision and may be accountable for driving timely and appropriate business decisions, ensuring agreement from a broad range of stakeholders, including EXCO members, external thought leadership and academic suppliers, and all partners of the programme.
Responsibilities as our Programme Manager include:
- Leadership and development of the BHW programme
- Ownership of BHW budget
- Ownership and coordination of any associated BHW events
- Able to support events and presentations on the BHW topic, speaking with appropriate level of insight and intellect on the topic
- Builds strategically aligned relationships with key customers and partners
- Leads and drives all opportunities to enhance and evolve the proposition whilst ensuring integrity of the analytical capability
- Provides direct responses to queries and escalates any technical issues as part of the programme delivery
To become our Programme Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills
- Degree or equivalent in a related or analytical topic
- Capability to lead and drive delivery of a complex and academic programme with multiple senior owners with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial understanding of business processes associated with and benefitting from the initiative
- Ability to absorb and analyse/drive technical academic data and results
- Ability to deliver critical business outcomes, with minimal support in a matrix management environment working in a flexible way (sometimes outside of normal working hours) to ensure timely and effective delivery
- Capable of thought leadership presentations from small to larger populations exceptional organisational skills
- Knowledge of various methods of mass communication encompassing different and complex rules of engagement
- Capable of clear and articulate communication to different populations, distilling sometimes technical and detailed information into easily digestible messages
- Programme management experience
- Background in complex data analytics
- Marketing and communications experience
Working for Vitality as a Programme Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Programme Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!