Programme Manager, London, Educational Qualification Company, £30,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a leading Educational Qualification Provider based in the heart of the City, are looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join their every-growing team, initially on a fixed-term 12 month contract. (Although it cannot be guaranteed, it is very likely that this position will be made permanent after the 12 months!).
Our client offer an incredible professional qualification journey for thousands of students across the UK, and work alongside a range of huge corporate clients. Due to their need to grow the team to facilitate the needs of their clients, they are actively seeking a Programme Manager to join their team ASAP. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact over the phone and email for students and external stakeholders
- Scheduling/organising qualification timetables (study sessions, exams, re-sits, etc) 12 months in advance
- Managing external clients, updating them of programme progress through regular face to face meetings
- Creating qualification plans to suit the clients' needs/requirements
- Working with internal departments to ensure that everything is in place for the logistics of the programme to run smoothly and on time
- Liaising closely with the Head of Client Services for professional firms, Managers and Tutors to discuss programme activity
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in in scheduling programmes/events
- Incredibly organised approach to work
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent planning skills
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
Although not essential, experience of working within the Educational sector would be very advantageous!
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience. In addition to an incredibly competitive salary, our client are offering fantastic working hours (Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm), and incredible progression opportunities!
- Customer Service
- Programme Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job