An exciting opportunity has arisen working for one of London's leading multidisciplinary Universities. My client is looking to recruit a Programme Manager on a 9 month assignment.
This role will support the university's Estates team to achieve objectives by generating and analysing data held in a number of different sources/databases; defining processes to provide and maintain robust space (and other) data; generate reports, performance metrics and related information to facilitate more informed strategic decision making.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a team within the Estates team and an NHS Trust specifically looking at the infrastructure workstream of a joint venture project. The type of support required:-
1. Supporting the planning and designing of the programme and pro actively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
2. Supporting the defining of the programme's governance arrangements.
3. Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
4. Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the university, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivery.
5. Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams (where necessary).
6. Managing third party contributions to the programme.
7. Managing university communications with all stakeholders.
8. Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between workstreams.
9. Managing project risk register.
10. Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise.
11. Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the relevant committee or programme director.
The role has been deemed to fall outside of IR35 and the successful candidate will have higher education or NHS experience/background. Please note, this is not an IT role.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.
- "programme manager" and "hospital"