The objective of the role is to support in the Strategic delivery of build/fit-out projects and Facilities Management oversight. The Capital Projects Programme Manager will work directly with a diverse cross functional team of business executives and, internal business representatives as well as internal stakeholders to coordinate project components and construction impacts.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive project controls system and providing executive and project management support.
- Provides advice, development and coordination of project delivery systems at the project and business level.
- Review architectural/engineering program elements and serve as advisor to ensure that project development, feasibility assessment, design, and construction meet the needs of the client and its stakeholders;
- Monitoring project budgets offering suggestions for value engineering that do not sacrifice quality or program success.
- Work with the internal Stakeholder team to develop the programme of activities appropriate to the needs of the client
- Develop and maintain up to date technical design standards for to standardize project delivery
- Develop and maintain project controls system, including current schedule of all projects and related activities.
- Support and participate Steering Committees and Working groups
- Plan and coordinate construction operations to maintain safe performance and the accomplishment of work in accordance with all approved plans.
- Manage the design, construction management, inspection and contractor team members to deliver projects on-time and within budget in accordance with contract requirements; manage driving design, technical, field, commercial, and logistic issues to resolution to meet schedule commitments;
- Lead negotiations with contractors and/or consultants in compliance with procurement requirements; assess impacts of changes due to stakeholders and/or field conditions and develops and implements plans to mitigate these impacts to achieve project goals
- Manage the design, construction management, inspection and contractor team members to deliver projects on-time and within budget in accordance with contract requirements;
- Manage driving design, technical, field, commercial, and logistic issues to resolution.
- Bachelors Degree in project Management, Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field
- Progressive experience in construction project management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects, -OR- Bachelors Degree in unrelated field with 5 min years progressive experience in construction project management, including successful completion of directly managed constructed projects
- Working knowledge of architecture, engineering and design principles, building systems, code regulations and construction practices and the ability to apply this knowledge to complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job