The role presents the responsibility for the management of complex programmes, and $multi-million development budgets.
Our client seek an individual who is a proven manager of people, providing a clear vision to the business unit whilst portraying the business culture of direct communication, mutual trust and respect.
Key duties of the role;
- Develop and drive the master program schedule with engineering and manufacturing departments.
- Ensure compliance through coordination and management of all program activities across both engineering and manufacturing divisions at all sites, this is to include; cost, schedules, and task completion KPIs.
- Actively work with both internal and external customers to ensure relations are maintained at an exceptional level, and make relevant developments where required.
- Work in parallel with Engineering, Supply Chain, and Quality management functions to ensure programmes are sufficiently resourced and meet contractual development milestones - this is inline with the requirements for both hardware and software and should be met through planning, monitoring, and expediting.
- Conduct effective day to day communications (both written and verbal) with the customer to resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner - in both a first POC and point of escalation capacity.
- Take a lead in the planning and coordination of presentation materials for internal and customer meetings and reviews.
- Lead the commercial negotiations with customers on contractual changes within existing and potential new projects.
- Prepare regular status reports, for management and the customer, which provide visibility for program issues and risks in real time, and forward planning(forecasting).
- Implement NPI processes across the organization to ensure smooth transition to production of a range of systems and products.
- Develop the adequate strategy and business capture plan to position the company in a strong capacity to develop new business.
- Coordinate the proposal efforts (technical, commercial, contractual) and develop the relationships at all levels.
Requirements of the candidate;
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex programs
- Undergraduate Engineering Degree, Masters preferred.
- Proven Leadership Experience, excellent listening and persuasive skills
- Demonstration of team orientation, emotional intelligence, talent development, managerial courage, and a strong sense of customer orientation.
As Staff Programme Manager, the opportunity in this role and organisation is there for such a candidate who is at a senior stage of their career, with the desire to progress not only themselves but their employer also.
Omega Resource Group Ltd are working on behalf of a client, as an agent, in the recruitment of this role.
Please apply should you posses the relevant experience.
For more information please contact Harry Vallender on //
More vacancies can be found at www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.