P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking 2 Programme Manager’s to join their team based in Great Yarmouth. In this role you will be responsible for managing the on-time delivery of all aspects of new and existing programmes assigned to the role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of Manufacturing Programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Develop the Ops programme management process, infrastructure & resources. Highlight conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ensure all programmes align to the existing business processes
- Coordinate with all BU functions in all aspects of programme delivery
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues within individual programmes
- Help manage and guide the programme teams alongside Production and Engineering managers
- Responsible for developing, approving and implementing plans to achieve cost and schedule reductions wherever possible
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure that TMC’s are met or bettered throughout the life of the programmes.
- Responsible for resolving conflicts that exist between programmes e.g. resource, schedule etc.
- Managing complex development programmes through to completion.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly presentation of progress to customers and senior management
- Communication and management with customers of change.
- Work with the Sales team in the generation of proposals by providing costing inputs and schedules as required.
- Hold and chair programme progress reviews as required
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with company policies and procedures relating to PM function and successful programme delivery
- Ensure that all environmental Health and Safety / Company polices are adhered to all times
- Continuous Improvement, you will have responsibility to for Continuous Improvement targets and activities in programme that are under your control.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of product costing methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of workflow management
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective teambuilding skills
- Time management skills
- CI experience
Previous Relevant Work Experience:
- In depth experience of managing programmes of similar size/scope of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined team including project teams, third party stakeholders and other internal functions.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience using key Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing manufacturing projects and international customers
- Relevant certification in project management, preferably a degree in a relevant departmental function/technology or relevant experience in a project management environment
Key Measures and Milestones:
- Completion of all programmes to agreed timescales and costs, to the required quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generation and delivery of all required programme metrics/reports to the required standard within the agreed timeframe.
- TMC’s and CI targets met or exceeded
- OTIF targets met or exceeded
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Programme Management