Access is one of the top five fastest growing UK software developers in The Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 2012 and featured in last year's Profit Track 100. On-going commitment to excellence, customers and employees has also placed the company among the UK's top employers in The Sunday Times' 100 Best companies to Work For' 2014, 2015 and again in 2016.
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to now currently just over 1200 through growth organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At the moment we have over 10,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation and manufacturing.
We exist to free people from complexity so they can move with speed and ease. We achieve this by delivering simple, friendly, smart and reliable solutions. We take business operations online and mobile
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
• Ownership of the overall Programme to implement combinations of our solutions
• Defining the Programme's governance arrangements
• Client meetings and regular communication of progress and status
• Proactive management of risks and issues
• Oversight of the consultants undertaking the work and quality assurance of their deliverables and documentation
• Managing the Programme's budget on behalf of The Access Group
• Management of the Programme planning process and coordination with Programme office resources
• Support of the continued rollout of the group Programme management methodology and implementation of appropriate controls to ensure their adherence
• Reporting on key Programmes' status
• Define the approach to implementing in complex multi-product environments
Skills and Experience:
• Have worked for a software supplier and been in a Client-facing role
• Ideally have Project/Programme Management qualifications (PRINCE 2 or similar)
• Extensive experience in multiple project/Programme Management
• Have a proven track-record of managing several large, multi-product Programmes concurrently on time and on budget
• Be comfortable managing and coordinating multiple internal and client Programme resources
• Have natural ability for customer relationship building and influencing an experienced team of consultants.
• Have technical experience required for product implementation
• A base understanding of SQL and similar programming languages
• Be highly proficient with regard to Programme management methodologies and processes
• Have a sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand the proposed solution and translate that into a joined-up' vision to the Client and the Consulting team.
• Have the ability to drive the solution through to completion, taking ownership of the vision and seeing issues through to resolution
• Have a good understanding of business principles
• Be commercially aware
The role will include frequent national travel that may include overnight stays. There may be very occasional international travel.
• Operates under Health and Social Care Division
• Responsible for delivering Projects and Programmes that cross multiple divisions
• To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
• Any ad-hoc duties