Position: Programme Manager
Salary: £85,000K - £95,000K + Bonus + Package
Programme Manager required to join a private-equity backed fast growth Financial Services/Insurance organisation based in Surrey. You will report directly into the Head of Change Management and be responsible for delivering programmes through a virtual team of cross discipline (applications, infrastructure and operations) supply teams. I am looking for candidates with exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management with the ability to work across a large programme team (ranging from 20>100+).
It is essential that you are delivery focused and can also identify key stakeholders within a programme and ensure the appropriate sponsorship and governance is in place as well as demonstrate that the programme realises the appropriate benefits.
- Background operating within Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech, or highly regulated industry is essential
- Demonstrable experience managing portfolios and delivering programmes/projects in a business transformation situation, particularly regarding transformation to or green field set-up of, digital/on-line/customer service business models)
- Track record of delivering Application build programmes is highly desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder management and a proven track record in working with C suite Executives is essential
- B2B and B2C solution delivery experience
- Extensive experience in delivering programmes with 3rd party vendors both onshore and offshore is essential
- Qualifications: Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) is essential
This is a great opportunity to join an extremely dynamic Financial / Insurance organisation that sees IT as a true business enabler and grow with them as they continue on this impressive journey. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job