Morgan Hunt are working with an established Think Tank on their recruitment for a Programme Manager.
The position will be to work on a permanent basis, based in Central London, with a salary of £27,000.
* Build and maintain relationships with members and institutions around the world
* Research themes that are of interest in each region and build programmes accordingly
* Identify and invite senior policy makers and stakeholders to attend, as speakers and participants
* Work closely with the logistics managers, the membership and the development teams, producing around 30 meetings a year
* Responsible for updating the company website and CRM system, as well as calling project meetings to keep internal stakeholders fully informed
* Have an understanding and enthusiasm for economics and economic policy
* Political interest is encouraged but it is economic policy that forms the basis of the programmes
* Excellent writer, able to make the most complex issues seem captivating
* Ability to meet new people and build strong relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised and to complete your tasks on schedule
* Used to working in a team
* You must have a 2:1 undergraduate degree or higher, in a related field
Please apply ASAP for further details!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.