Programme Manager (Executive Education)
Our client is an award-winning Institute for leadership development and executive education with its own purpose-built residential creative learning environment set in the grounds of Churchill College, University of Cambridge. Their mission is to connect academia and commerce for professional and executive education.
The Programme Manager role will be to actively engage with their clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the client experience and learning journey are effectively delivered.
You will provide support to their Executive Education team in maintaining high-level relationships with clients and working as part of a team to deliver complex open enrolment and customised programmes which meet the client’s specific business needs.
Responsible for developing relationships and ongoing communication with key individuals from within the University of Cambridge, other business schools, practitioners and business consultants and corporate organisations who may contribute to the Executive Education programmes and associated research.
- to assist with the programme design, management and delivery of both open enrolment and customised Executive Education Programmes for senior executives from global organisations;
- to have specific responsibility for administrative and logistical tasks supporting the overall programme and research delivery objectives;
- to assist in the preparation of meetings with clients to discuss training and development requirements and research opportunities;
- to co-ordinate the work of the Executive Coaches who are associated with the Institute and the administration of their work in programme coaching in liaison with the clients;
- to participate in client meetings, as required, to define and clarify course requirements, outcomes and operational details and ensure these are appropriately communicated;
- work on the preparation of pre-course and post course materials and follow up;
- to ensure that all materials prepared for courses and research projects are accurate, comply with corporate brand guidelines and are collated and distributed accordingly;
- to assist with the organisation, hosting and management of all activities both on and off site whilst the client is in Cambridge, ensuring the highest quality of service is consistently delivered and any problems are resolved efficiently and effectively;
- to source, engage and manage external suppliers, as required, for specified projects, pitch document and other support services required in the delivery process;
- to prepare quotes and contracts for educational programmes and research whilst maintaining precise and up to date records to ensure work is delivered in a time and cost effective manner, within budgetary constraints;
- to prepare client quotes, draft invoices, financial costing reports and summaries as required;
- to liaise with the other members of the staff and work as part of the team, providing administrative support in other areas as required;
- to communicate effectively with all internal and external organisations to promote the Institute as a professional organisation;
- to assist with the development use and analysis of delegate questionnaires to bench mark and assess the impact of learning and analyse results showing the return on investment;
- to carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
The ideal candidate for the Programme Manager position will portray the following skills and attributes:
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s or first degree and possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, alongside exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. IT skills, including the full suite of Microsoft Office, are also essential for this position.
Previous experience in the coordination and delivery of open enrolment and/or customised Executive Education programmes would be advantageous. Experience of event or programme management, preferably in a higher education environment would be highly desirable as would knowledge of a learning management platform.
If you feel you are suitable for the Programme Manager role, please apply now!
Programme Manager, Co-ordination Manager, Experienced Programme Manager, Education Programme Manager