We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Spanish-speaking Programme Manager to join our Head Quarters in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
As Programme Manager, you will be part of a key team responsible for the delivery of change initiatives from initiation into operational service for a specific sector. You'll need to work to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards; ensuring these are appropriately planned, resourced, funded and governed.
Note - applicants must be fluent (verbal and written) in both English and Spanish.
- Providing expertise in programme and project management to change initiatives and execution of programme in a specific sector
- Manage the end to end delivery of the project from initial inception through Business Requirements, Build, Test and Implementation phases, liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure successful delivery disseminating lessons learnt as part of the process
- Manage any changes to the scope, time or quality of the project through the relevant Change Control procedures
- Progress reporting of the status of the project within the defined governance structure
- Identification and management of the project risks and issues to ensure effective mitigations in place, escalating to the Senior Programme Manager as necessary
- Control of the project budget including tracking and reporting of performance and identifying any potential over/underspend and taking remedial action as required
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration is in place with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Lead and inspire the team to maintain full engagement in meeting business objectives
What are we looking for?:
- Fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Track record of delivering projects within global organisations
- Experience in the usage of standard project governance methodologies
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing diverse stakeholders and team members
- Proven ability to effectively identify, assess and mitigate project risks, issues and dependencies
- Demonstrable experience in understanding the financial, organisational and commercial elements of projects
- Focused on delivery with strong problem solving capability and the ability to be flexible in order to effectively identify and manage potential changes to the plan as the project progresses
- Excellent strategic agility, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Membership of the (or working towards) Association for Project Management or other professional body
- Degree or equivalent work based experience
- Understanding of Six Sigma and LEAN principals
At Achilles, we reward talent and hard work by offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with providing scope for global career progression.
Notice to Headhunters and Recruiting Agencies
We ask all recruiter and placement agencies to not submit any potential candidate’s details, unless you have signed Achilles Terms in place and have been directly requested to do so by a member of our in-house Talent Acquisition team. If you have been requested to submit candidates, you will have received access to submit via our recruiting portal for that specific role. We will not pay fees for any speculative introductions of candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job