Programme Manager - Review of Charging SRoC
To Programme Manage a strategic review and modification to the agency's Fees and Charges scheme. Work with the agency Board, Executive Team and Welsh Government to ensure agency new Fees and Charges scheme complies with all relevant policy go delivering for all of the agency directorates and our external permitted customers.
The Strategic Review of Charging (SRoC) Programme Manager will be responsible for:
• Programme Manage our SRoC programme (16 significant workstreams); producing all necessary documentation; maintaining the programme from start-up and development through to implementation.
• Proactively engaging and supporting the CEO, Directors and other senior managers in delivering the SRoC for 2021/22 ensuring we achieve full cost recovery in those regimes we have legal viries to charge.
• Lead the Programme Management Board in directing each project workstream to ensure delivery.
• Manage the business of the weekly Project Manager Group meetings.
• Ensure technical resource is available for: policy, finance, legal, continuous improvement, as well as communications to support the SRoC.
• Administer processes for governance, assurance, risks and issues management.
• Assurance of standards within the programme and underpinning workstream projects.
• Assessing and reporting on progress to the ET Charging Sub Group and other senior managers.
• Ensuring a good flow of information to the Communications team to support the management of change with stakeholders.
• Work closely with ICT to ensure their response to the developing programme delivers its business outcomes.
• Develop and maintain a programme level benefit register ensuring benefits are realised. Develop and maintain the programme risk register ensuring risks are treated or escalated as appropriate.
This role is responsible to the Regulatory Futures Team Leader who has the strategic role of leading our SRoCs, in line with the requirements of the Programme Board. The Programme Manager has no direct reports.
This role is required to undertake highly complex work which requires both a depth of knowledge and professional credibility. The role will be required to analyse and interpret highly complex business information, to understand it and act upon it (e.g. accounts, activity codes, etc) to commission work from across all directorates of NRW. #
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'