Programme Manager / Project Manager
Medical Communications Agency
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a medical communications company with a global client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Programme Managers / Project Managers with a medical communication / pharmaceutical background. Based in Amersham the role will join an existing successful team and is due to company expansion.
- Manage all aspects of specific projects within client programs
- Provide an effective interface between the company and its clients
- Manage costs and efficiencies to maximize profit
- Planning and program development
- Project management and delivery
- Client liaison and management
- KOL management and liaison
Key skills required:
- Minimum of a degree, preferably candidates will have a PhD or Medical qualification.
- 3 years + experience within medical communications either agency or client
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to target audience
- Previous experience within a
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £45,000 to £60,000.
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Medical Writing
- Medical Communications
- Medical Education