This healthcare-related membership body is looking to recruit a Programme Manager to support and manage guideline groups, whilst providing technical advice in relation to clinical guideline development.
Key Responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
- Manage the production programme for clinical guidelines in accordance with the organisation’s policies.
- Support and advise individual guideline groups in GRADE methodology.
- Coordinate drafting of guideline documents, in conjunction with guideline groups, to deadline and following style and format standards.
- Assist in the management of guideline-related aspects of the work programme for committees ensuring standards of care.
- Regularly review guideline production manual against NICE accreditation criteria.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and papers for senior staff, Committees and projects as required.
Skills, qualifications and experience of the Programme Manager:
- Health-related BSc or MSc degree.
- Experience working in the health sector, with a good understanding of clinical guideline development methodology.
- Editorial and publishing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in an accessible format.
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently in a busy team environment.
Salary and benefits for the Programme Manager:
- c£30,500 - c£42,500 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- Permanent position with the flexibility to work part or full-time
- Full training in the required GRADE methodology and RevMan software
- 30 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
- Clinical Research