£60000 - £65000 per annum
Our client, a market leader in the veterinary industry, are looking for a Programme Lead to drive the implementation of a major cloud-based project to one of their key customers.
The role will cover all aspects of project and programme management, including the joint design of the roll out solution working collaboratively with the customer's Programme Manager with stakeholder management and governance.
You will look to lead through a combination of collaboration, bringing people together to deliver project objectives and through excellent communication skills when engaging with key stakeholders.
Some of the Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Understand the business strategy and organisations goals, and how this programme will contribute to the overall business plan
* Build credibility and trust with the customer and manage the relationship
* Create comprehensive project plans and schedules
* Assemble and lead the project team, which will be between 10 and 20.
* Drive scope and organise the execution of change and deliverables
* Plan project resources and facilitate time management
* Monitor and track progress, budget and performance against objectives
* Manage project risks, issues and dependencies
* Manage project closure, transition to business as usual and post implementation reviews
* Manage the project and programme communications and reporting
* Embed best practice project management methods and tools to enable successful delivery
* Deliver exec level reporting and dashboards for the programme showing progress against plan
* Forward plan up and coming work understanding the level of effort required, teams impacted, dependencies and scheduling
If you are interested then please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'