Programme Manager - IT Transformation - Fixed Term Contract (12 months plus)
Our client , a leading professional services business, are embarking on an exciting period of IT and business transformation and require the skills of an experience programme manager for a period of 12-18 months.
Occasional travel to a site in Leeds will be required.
The main tasks of this role will be the successful delivery of outsourcing of IT teams/functions and the related business transformation strategy to ensure the new structure and operating models are successful embedded for the future
- Ensuring a clear set of plans for their Programme is accurately maintained, communicated and governed, with delivery milestones mapped.
- Actively engage with project managers in delivery of actions, tracking and following up on outstanding actions. Critically assessing the barriers and blockers to delivery to develop strategies to overcome or define a contingency approach.
- Engaging with executive and commercial stakeholders, ensuring a clear understanding of current status and their role in overcoming issues or risk mitigation.
- Working with the project team to ensure all Programme risks and issues are identified, appropriately scored and allocated owners for resolution.
- Ensuring appropriate, timely communication with all stakeholders and own the communication plan.
- Understand the business strategy and drivers, ensuring these are reflected in the Programme and clearly communicated to the project management team.
- Identify the skills base of project management team, mapping against the requirements of the programme and highlighting any gaps. Use this to identify development needs of the team, working with peers to drive improvement plans.
- Ownership of Programme budget. Use business case and financial targets to prepare Programme budget, track spend, analyse variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Tracking contractual requirements of project to ensure any penalties, recurrent requirements or commercial terms are being met.
- Knowledge & experience of leading an international outsourcing & business transformation is essential.
- Project Management preferably validated with a formal recognised qualification e.g. PRINCE2 or PMP
- Client focused, with strong communication skills, relationship management and organisational skills.
- Proven examples of the successful delivery of E2E projects and programmes. (outsourcing and business transformation)
- Business Transformation
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'