SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a German-speaking Programme Manager to join our Programme Management and Client Support team on a full-time, permanent basis on a home/office split. The role, which supports the delivery of E-Learning projects and programmes to clients throughout the DACH region, will suit an experienced Programme Manager who can work in a demanding and fast-paced business environment. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- To manage a programme of works to deliver e-Learning projects from initial client referral through to initiation, requirements gathering, development, and implementation stages;
- To advise on and agree annual e-Learning programmes in terms of curriculum and deliverables, including development of top-level programme plan;
- To provide ad-hoc management to Project Managers;
- To assist Business Development Mangers with pre-sales activities (RFI and demos), playing a strategic role in renewal activities;
- To interact with both new and existing clients, including management of key stakeholders, in order to maintain first class customer relationships;
- To define and document project requirements, manage subject matter experts and client expectations, and to engage in pro-active problem solving;
- To prepare project plans and liaise with suppliers to meet the agreed deadlines;
- To drive projects through to successful completion and maintain accountability to clients;
- To maintain regular contact (email, telephone and face-to-face communication) with clients to ensure the project runs smoothly;
- To participate in status and update meetings, identify documenting, and manage risks issues and actions to project completion;
- To oversee cost control, ensuring projects are delivered within time, to budget, and at the required level.
Experience and Skillset required:
- Experience in a Project or Programme Management role, ideally with exposure to an e-Learning environment;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, in English and German (with both at business-level proficiency);
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and accuracy;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- Relevant Project Management qualifications would be beneficial.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
- Program Management
- Project Plans
- Client Liaison
- Requirements Gathering
- Program Implementation