Education Programme Manager
We are currently recruiting for our client a new Programme Manager based within the Commercial department of a well known private university in Central London. This is a full time contract position to cover maternity leave for 1 year and you will work closely with key internal departments and externally with clients ensuring that programmes are run successfully for key professional firm clients.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing?
As the Programme Manager, you will be working extensively with the client and internal departments to make sure that the programmes are being run successfully. This is a varied role that involves aspects such as national course scheduling, implementation of programmes, planning courses, ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time, overseeing reporting and analysing trainee performances.
- to create a plan and schedule courses to meet the client's needs
- to liaise with all internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to ensure the programme logistics runs smoothly and on time
- assisting the Service Delivery Manager with providing budgetary information as requested
- liaise closely with Service Delivery Manager to discuss programme activity on a frequent and timely basis
- to support activities including communication of results analysis, exam de-briefs, induction sessions and other activities to enhance client engagement
- experience of working to PKIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- proven experience within B2B environment
- experience in managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- excellent negotiating skills and being able to influence outside the line of management structure
- ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries and ensuring expectations are managed
- ability and desire to understand client's business and in turn their requirements in terms of how the organisation can help meet the client's needs
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and several employee benefits such as: 25 days holiday, free private medical insurance, free dental insurance, an attractive pension package, season ticket loan, free access to all courses, and many more.
This is a full time position paying £30k, depending on experience and is a 1 year FTC.
How to apply
To apply for this Education Programme Manager role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Barry Yeung at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.