Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + Excellent Company Benefits + FANTASTIC Career Progression!
This highly successful Events Organisation is looking for creative and highly motivated Programme Manager / Conference Producer to join its expanding events business. To manage the delivery of conference cycles for a number of UK and international events covering the hot topic Political fields in the Public Sector industries.
As the Programme Manager / Conference Producer you will be required to take full responsibility for the delivery and programme content development on a series of conferences which are hosted around the world in key markets for these industries markets. Playing a vital role in further developing a number of events by continually improving the content and value of the conference programme.
It will be your job to manage the production side of the business and to produce most of the programmes of each event, liaising with the Analyst team to ensure the highest quality agendas are produced with expert speakers from the industry. In addition, you will be responsible for introducing the latest innovations into the agenda formats to drive value and growth. An ability to develop your own profile as a thought leader within this sector is key.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 18 months experience within a similar programme management / conference production role and are now ready to take on a new challenge of greater autonomy, accountability and develop your commercial skills.
In addition to producing events of the very highest quality and profitability possible, you must also be:
- Proven at identifying hot topics and converting them into new events ahead of your competitors
- Knowledgeable of the process of maximising sponsorship sales and attendance
- Authoritative and have sufficient gravitas to inspire your market, speakers, sponsors and audience
- A talent who can create new, innovative programme features that add considerable value to conferences
- Driven, competitive, passionate about events and ambitious
Proven Programme Manager / Conference Production skills include: research skills using a number of information sources, attention to detail, time management with an ability to multi-task, good commercial awareness, interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, resilience, commercial copy-writing and the ability to call up experts and extract key information over the phone.
Don\'t miss out. Contact Jo TODAY at Maiday Media Recruitment at jo@maidayrecruit  .co.uk
- You must have a minimum of 18 months experience within a similar programme management / conference production role?