Programme Manager required for leading telecommunications company based in Central London on client site on a contract basis required.
Location: Central London
Length: 6 months’ initial
Rate: Depending on experience
- Responsible for assuring delivery of the programme in line with Business case objectives
- Lead the definition of the project objective, scope, deliverables and plan, agreeing and signing these off with the SRO.
- Work with the Business Case Manager to identify the project’s benefits as well as measures and methods for tracking.
- Provide holistic view of the programme and ensure outcomes are in line with the company’s strategy.
- Work with the Project Managers and Service Managers to support delivery of the project in line with good project management disciplines.
- Coordinate business analysis and requirements gathering for the programme.
- Define the ground rules and ways of working for the programme team, ensuring that programme governance is established and adhered to.
- Ensure programme risks and challenges are identified, managed and where required escalated to the CP6 Programme Board.
- Represent the programme at governance forums.
- Interface with workstream project managers, NRT SLT and various stakeholders.
- Manage multiple workstream dependencies.
- Plan and deliver change, create communications and training plan for change readiness.
- Act as the programme’s interface with other business leaders to coordinate and manage dependencies.
- Act as the programme’s interface with NRT SLT to consult, inform and share knowledge.
- Work with stakeholders to plan and deliver change, engaging with communications, training and operations to ensure change readiness.
- Monitor costs against approved budget and ensure financial benefits are tracked.
- Support inputs to Outline Business Case and ensure it is signed off in a timely manner.
- Operate Project continuous improvement via lessons learnt and post implementation review mechanisms.
- Detailed Project Documentation
- Programme Communications Plan
- Delivery of weekly programme report
- Stakeholder management and industry presentations
- Programme Governance Structure and Terms of Reference document
- Responsible Assignment (RACI) document
- Programme Handbook
About the role:
The Programme Manager is responsible for assuring project delivery and supporting the Business Owner to define, manage and deliver the project with good project management disciplines in line with the programme objectives