Our International client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager who will be able to take complete ownership and responsibility for delivering exciting new broadband solutions on time, to quality and to budget while meeting programme requirements and stakeholders expectations.
Programme Manager package
- £65,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary based on candidate’s experience
- Contributed Pension scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private health / Dental Plan
- Relocation Allowance
Programme Manager responsibilities
- Managing and coordinating project deliverables
- Contributing to and supporting the development and maintenance of programme processes to complement existing project management processes
- Working effectively with across multiple teams
- The on-time, to cost and to quality delivery of broadband programmes
- Leading programme budget forecasting, estimation and control
- Proactively identifying and managing risks across the broadband programmes
- Strong people leadership skills
- Strategically focused
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Energetic with an indomitable spirit
- Team player within the Leadership team but also with other stakeholders
- Decision maker who isn’t afraid to consult or ask for assistance
- Thrives on a fast pace, changing company, leading the market
- Stretches themselves - personally and encourages their team
- Very high standards of performance - ethically and otherwise
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Programme Manager opportunity then please send your details to Ian Baldry at VPss by pressing APPLY NOW below
If you are not contacted within 72 hours of your application you have not been successful for this opportunity.
- Project Management
- Programme Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'