Programme Manager - AI/ML
This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
I am is looking for an experienced Program Manager to work alongside our team of in-domain experts delivering conversational technologies to customers.
- Designing, coordinating and delivering programs to customers
- Planning the overall program, driving execution and monitoring progress
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure correct strategy, plan and alignment of program
- Producing all internal and external program deliverables including plans, presentations, minutes, reviews and status updates
- Manage activities related to developing and maintaining products such as the creation of release notes and product documentation
- Drive decision making with technical teams, leadership and customers
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Managing the program's budget
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurement
- Work with team managers to ensure optimum use of available resources
- Managing relationships with all stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of technical program management
- Ability to manage program scope, schedule, quality and change management
- Experience in agile development environments
- Experience driving execution and delivery across teams
- Exceptional organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead internal and customer teams through program life-cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate clarity and accuracy
- Ability to dive in on technical discussions and documentation
- A background in software development, engineering or machine learning or AI
To apply please email your CV to :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'