Programme Manager - 4 months - Edinburgh
We have an amazing new contract role available in Edinburgh for an experienced Programme Manager.
This role will take on responsibility for delivering and managing the implementation of a Corporate Management Information System (CMIS), along with bespoke development of associated new business solutions.
- Experience managing portfolios of complex IT projects and programmes and a proven track record of IT project delivery
- Experience leading project teams of SMEs and driving engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience delivering Oracle Fusion HCM, Payroll and ERP system implementations and integrations
- Experience identifying, assessing and managing risk
- Expertise with project and programme governance
- Experience leading PMO teams and matrix managing internal IT resources and consultancy partners
Parity - Better Decisions : Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
- programme management
- systems implementation
- prince 2
- oracle hcl
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'