From £325 Day Rate – In scope of IR35
We are currently working on an exciting new contract for our client, a leading public sector organisation in the Midlands who are seeking an experience PMO. They are currently working on a large scale IT programme around their legacy systems.
The PMO will be responsible for:
• Working within the PMO functions in support of the organization's programme.
• Taking a specific lead on Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependency (RAID) management and assurance and reporting.
• Looking after documentation and paperwork in the division in relation to existing or upcoming projects/programmes
• Ability to be an 'all rounder' to support all functions within the PMO as required.
The successful PMO must possess:
• Strong PMO experience supporting large projects or programmes
• Experience in working on IT programmes or projects
• Experience of managing relationships across a large and complex programme of activity
• Ability to produce high quality documentation
• Ability to communicate with, influence and build relationships with stakeholders and staff
• Public sector experience is desirable i.e. local authority, central government or higher education
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35, the successful PMO is required to work through an umbrella company.