Health Education England (HEE) exists for one reason only: to support the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join the Programmes Management Team in Health Education England's Cambridge area. The post holder will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks providing comprehensive admin support within the Programmes Team for Health Education England working across the East of England.
Using excellent organisation and analytical skills you will:
- Support the Programme Team’s objectives and work streams.
- Maintain a high quality, robust and comprehensive information database
- Identify and develop efficient methods of working.
- Undertake projects as directed by the line manager.
- Provide support, organise and train staff in the use of the database.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of secondary care and where appropriate, wider organisational and national policy. This may involve attendance at certain national groups.
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives
The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
Interview date: this will be an online interview - date to be confirmed
Applicants will commence at the bottom of Band 4 with a full-time starting salary of £21,892, with a pay step increase after 3 years’ service.
These salaries are offered in accordance with NHS Terms and Conditions and the HEE Pay Progression Policy and are subject to annual cost of living review.
If you like what you have read and think you have the skills and experience we need then don't delay, apply today! We get lots of applications for our roles and so we sometimes have to close our posts early. Don't miss out!
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Monika Gupta
Job title: Programmes Coordinator
Email address: email@example.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'