Come and work at Blackpool & the Fylde College where you can enjoy a generous benefits package:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.
We have an exciting vacancy for an ambitious academic to take on the responsibility for leading and developing our foundation degree and BA (Hons) top up programme in Criminology. As programme leader you will have strategic oversight of the programme and work closely with the academic tutors to maximise the quality of the content delivery to students. This is an exciting time to join one of the leading FE/HE colleges in the country!
Please see the Job Description for further information on principal duties and a person specification.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'